Current Betting System Reviews
Betting Systems Currently on Trial
This page contains quick links to the horse racing systems, services, and other products that we at Geegeez are currently reviewing.
Just click the link to get a list of posts, from the original preview to the most recent post. Each post contains information on the previous day’s selections and how they fared; today’s selections; and, the cumulative profit or loss for the review to date.
- BIC are on the write lines… Hi everyone, welcome to my weekly Geegeez System Trials roundup.
Firstly, I’d like to apologise for the cheesy headline and the play on words, but I wanted to draw (sorry!) attention to this week’s biggest earner, BIC aka the Betting Insiders Club who made over £126 profit at £10 per point over the last seven days ...
- TTS 2014/15 Daily Review TTS 2014/15 Daily Review
Daily updates from the new edition of TTS
As Matt may or may not have mentioned ( ) in his own preview of TrainerTrackStats, this is a product that we really like here at Geegeez and it’s one we believe offers excellent valuefor money over the coming months.
I’ve followed the service myself for ...
- Time is running out… …on the chance to grab Focus Ratings at the old price of just £10 per month or £25 per quarter. Keith offered a free week’s trial and the opportunity to get locked in at the old prices, but this offer has now officially closed and subs are now set at a still very reasonable £27 ...
- The Autumn Sales Start Here! Geegeez System Trials Update :01/10/2014
As we head into October, many of the services under review here on Geegeez are offering substantial discounts on trial periods to enable you to take a closer look at their products, obviously in the hope that you’ll like what you see and sign up for a full package!
So here’s what’s ...
- Betting Investments Service Review Betting Investments Service Review
Here’s our review of the Betting Investments service
Unlike most reviews we undertake, the title Betting Investments doesn’t immediately give the game away as to what they’re doing. Yes, they’re betting and see their bets as investments, but what are they betting/investing in/on?
The simple answer is football. And plenty of it! They cover 15 ...
- A Jump Too Far System Review A Jump Too Far System Review
Our review of A Jump Too Far,
…which is a laying service for UK National Hunt racing and is marketed by systems providers Sportsworld Publishing. The author of the service is well-known professional “bettor” Paul Fowlie and Paul says that A Jump Too Far is his favourite NH laying system to date.
The basic premise ...
- Sovereign Racing Review Sovereign Racing Review
Welcome to our review of Sovereign Racing
Sovereign Racing is the latest service to be offered by the prolific Betting Gods team. It is a straightforward email advisory service that give a selection of horses to back : no laying involved.
The unnamed man behind Sovereign Racing has been working as a paid tipster for years ...
- VV Late Value Service Review VV Late Value Service Review
Here’s our review of the VV Late Value Service
Back in late January of this year, we embarked upon a review of a service entitled Victor Value, which we ran until the author of the service, John took his spring break. In a little over 10 weeks on review, the service made over ...
- Our Guinea Pigs Are Getting Better… Geegeez System Reviews Update 24/09/14
It was, in fairness, a better week for some of our review guinea pigs this week. Well, in comparison to last, that can’t be too hard!
Rather than sift through them all and place in some form of arbitrary order for you, I’m just going to quickly run through them in the order ...
- Betting Insiders Club Review Betting Insiders Club Review
Here’s my review of the Betting Insiders Club
The Betting Insiders Club is much more than a run of the mill daily tipping service, although they do offer selections each day (more on that later!).
From the very beginning eight years ago, the aim behind the Betting Insiders Club was that if they pooled together a ...