Current Betting System Reviews
Betting Systems Currently on Trial
This page contains quick links to the horse racing systems, services, and other products that we at Geegeez are currently reviewing.
Just click the link to get a list of posts, from the original preview to the most recent post. Each post contains information on the previous day’s selections and how they fared; today’s selections; and, the cumulative profit or loss for the review to date.
- Hawkeye Tips Service Review Hawkeye Tips Service Review
Our latest triallist is Hawkeye Tips.
If, like me, you’ve received quite a bit of promotional email regarding Hawkeye Tips, then you’re probably wondering what the fuss is all about. And that’s pretty much where I’m at, too! So it’s probably time we all found out together with Geegeez’ own trial of the service.
The general ...
- TNT explodes into form… Top Notch Tips (TNT) was the best performing service over the last week of all the active reviews currently featured here on Geegeez. If truth be told, they’ve had a fairly miserable time of it so far, but showed signs of a recovery this week, hitting 11 winners from 33 selections on their way to ...
- Lay Maker Service Review Lay Maker Service Review
Welcome to our review of Lay Maker
It doesn’t take a genius to work out what the aim is here, but Lay Maker is possibly a service you wouldn’t have heard of before. That’s quite probably because it’s a fairly recent addition to the ever-growing “tipster” scene.
Lay Maker was only launched in April ...
- Systematic Racing Service Review Systematic Racing Service Review
Let’s take a look at Systematic Racing.
Systematic Racing advises betting on Horse Racing with a two-pronged attack based around both backing and laying.
The Systematic Racing service aims to identify value-priced win bets and overbet horses that they feel won’t even make the frame and therefore, make ideal place lay bets. They are laid ...
- Master Racing Tipster Review Master Racing Tipster Review
Here’s our view of the Master Racing Tipster
Master Racing Tipster, from the Betting Gods portfolio of tipster services, aims to capitalise on bookies’ early prices and provide tips in the evening before the following day’s racing.
The as-yet un-named Master Racing Tipster claims to have years of form reading under his belt, and the ...
- Don’t be misled by high strike rates… …they are not always the key to a successful method of betting.
A very quick and clear example of this is shown by taking a look at all the current system reviews here on Geegeez.
Over the last 7 days, they had a very creditable combined strike rate of 29.5%, but the net profit was only 18.7pts ...
- Learn To Lay Review Learn To Lay Review
What’s the deal with Learn to Lay?
Well, it’s not exactly as it says on the tin, as there doesn’t seem to be much teaching actually going on, but Learn to Lay (LTL from now on!) is as you’d probably expect, an advisory service that aims to make money by finding losers.
Ben Horne ...
- Bookies Enemy No.1 Service Review Bookies Enemy No.1 Service Review
Next under review is the Bookies Enemy No.1
Gary Poole is the self-proclaimed Bookies Enemy No.1 and you may well have seen him posting his daily racing selections under the same name on Twitter. He has also been running his own blog and posting on a racing forum. In other words, Gary ...
- Rory-ng to a grand… The last seven days proved to be far better times for the service providers we’re currently monitoring in the system reviews section of the site. In fact six of the nine showed a profit on the week with one other breaking even, making for a combined total gain of 79.8pts to anyone who had been ...
- Tough Times for Tipsters… It was a bit of a struggle last week for the systems/services currently on review here at Geegeez and between the nine of them, they suffered collective losses of 31.92pts with only two services recording small gains of 0.5pts each over the past seven days.
SRT was one of the profitable services this week, hitting a ...