- Race Cards
- Horse Racing Tips
- Tipping League
- Free Betting
As outrageous scams go, Walk Away Winner is really plumbing new depths. Walk Away Winner is an abhorrent scam of a ‘betting system’, which will cripple you financially if you follow it.
The sales copy says, “There are tons of crappy 4 page ebooks that say things like “just bet on short priced favourited and you’ll get lots of winners!” Yeah! You’ve seen for yourself how well that one works!”
This is a shocking eight page ebook, only three pages of which are dedicated to the Walk Away Winner ‘system’.
I honestly don’t know how to find words for how awful this is. It’s not the £37+VAT it will set you back that’s the killer, especially. Nor even the ugly and aggressive upsell that follows. No, it’s the fact that if you were foolish enough to use real money on this system, you’d… excuse me… do your
bollocks brains, pronto.
A better reason for paper trading a new system I’ve yet to see. Within a few days of paper trading this lamentable waste of bits and bytes, anyone of any level of betting experience could see how god forsaken it is.
Quite simply, there are five rules and a staking plan. Let’s first consider the rules.
Running them through a system builder tool returned the following yearly results.
Yes, that’s a triple figure LOSS in every single year…
Now to the staking plan. This is a scarcely believable TEN PER CENT of bank per selection!!!
I mean, seriously, a four year old could probably come up with a better system and money management approach than this. I’m fairly confident that in over twenty years looking at betting systems, this is THE WORST product I’ve ever seen. Ever!
Quite simply, your bank would be lost entirely well within the first part of the first year, at any point during the last decade.
This is excruciatingly bad, and the company behind it – who have produced some half decent efforts off their largely spammy production line – should be ashamed to publish this.
I sincerely hope they do the decent thing and pull Walk Away Winner off the market immediately. It’s contemptible.
p.s. If you have bought this, here’s how to claim your refund.
1. Check the email from Clickbank for your order ID. It will look something like this:
2. Go to https://www.clickbank.com/orderDetail.htm?clear=true and enter the relevant details, as I have below:
3. Click the ‘Get Support’ image on the next screen, as per the below:
4. Choose ‘more options’ from the drop down, and then click the ‘Request Refund’ radio button. Fill out other fields to your own tastes, as in the example below:
5. You will receive confirmation that the ticket has been opened when you click ‘send’. If the vendor tries to close the ticket, or otherwise avoid refunding, contact Clickbank directly using this link: https://www.clickbank.com/txnLookup.htm