#2750199

Bubbles180
Participant

Suggested bank would be 100 pts and either bet at 1% or 2% of bank depending how you wish to bet.
My suggestion is to flat bet and if you wish to do compounding either every 50 pts (if using 2% stakes) or every 100 pts (if using 1% stakes) or compounding monthly (either at 1%ir 2%),each month take 50% of profit and add to bank and withdraw remainder of profit or if profit is significant double your bank and withdraw remainder. It is entirely up tomthe individual.

Today’s bets for both systems
Form system 9/14/17
15.35 Wolverhampton Forceful Appeal 4.00
17.05 Wolverhampton Arize 4.50
Front & Fast System
13.55 Wolverhampton Cliff 3.25
14.40 Doncaster Yorginnahearmeroar 12.00
15.10 Doncaster I just Know 4.00
15.35 Wolverhampton Our Channel 2.50
15.45 Doncaster Beyond Measure 4.33
16.05 Wolverhampton La Vie En Rose 3.25
16.35 Wolverhampton Peachy Carnehan 1.67
Combined
13.55 Wolverhampton Cliff 3.25
14.40 Doncaster Yorginnahearmeroar 12.00
15.10 Doncaster I just Know 4.00
15.35 Wolverhampton Forceful Appeal 4.00
15.35 Wolverhampton Our Channel 2.50
15.45 Doncaster Beyond Measure 4.33
16.05 Wolverhampton La Vie En Rose 3.25
16.35 Wolverhampton Peachy Carnehan 1.67
17.05 Wolverhampton Arize 4.50

Your first 30 days for just £1