...is the current balance between profit makers and lossmakers in the overall standings from the...
...Geegeez System Trials Roundup for 30/03/2016.
We added another review to the trial panel this week taking us to a nice round 10, of which five are currently in profit and five are in the red, as you'll see later. But before we look at the overall picture, let's consider how the past week has gone and our top three earners of the seven days, starting with...
- the 3rd place service : was Cudworths Racing Lays, as theyt were last week! 10 successful lays from 11 from the CRL gang, meant another £67.20 into the coffers, taking their form over the last three weeks to 29/34 (85.29% SR), as catalogued here in James' review.
- our runner-up performance this week was a return to form for the The Tips Service who managed to claw back some £111.15 of the losses they had incurred in the eatly part of this month and recent results have been more in line with how they started their trial. Iain's review lists every selection/result, so why not take a look?
- Carl Nicholson and his Racing Diary came out on top this week, though after settling for the silver medal last time around. He backed up last weeks solid £64 profit with an excellent £240 this week. He only gave out 4 selections, but with winners at 8/1, 5/1 and 12/1, who needs loads of bets? I've logged each selection for you right here.
And as night follows day, if some people are making money, some are losing it! And are are this week's three worst performances...
- Third from bottom this week is Tibors Footy Tips and it's probably fair to say that this one hasn't really got going so far. The problem I see with football services is that the odds are so low, you need a really high strike rate to even make a small amount of profit and after just one winner from six bets, a weekly loss of £27.30 had to be expected. To see which games TFT selected, Click Here to read Phil's review.
- Not too far behind TFT came QF Value Tips, another one for whom the review process seems to have been a constant struggle. They've been in the red since day 1 and a weekly performance of 3 wins from 13 and a loss of £28.75 isn't going to lift them up! Our man Barry is following this one and you can read his review right here.
- and this week's wooden spoon goes to Flat Racing Master, who after a promising start seem to have hit a rough patch. They made £232 profit in their first fortnight with us, lost £30 or so in the closing stages of last week and since my last report, just 3 wins from 19 have made for a further loss of £59.00, as documented in David's review.
And here's the updated "leaderboard"...
|System||Profit||Service Days||Trial days||Weekly P/L||Full Review|
|Racing Diary||£459.05||(at day 41)||41||£240.00||Click Here|
|Cudworths Racing Lays||£200.00||(at day 55)||55||£67.20||Click Here|
|The Tips Service||£190.15||(at day 43)||43||£111.15||Click Here|
|The Professor's Formula||£155.55||(at day 22)||22||£27.13||Click Here|
|Flat Racing Master||£141.40||(at day 24)||24||-£59.00||Click Here|
|Banker Bets||-£2.90||(at day 2)||2||-£2.90||Click Here|
|Tibors Footy Tips||-£66.90||(at day 41)||41||-£27.30||Click Here|
|Head 2 Head Sports||-£83.18||(at day 55)||55||-£8.17||Click Here|
|QF Value Tips||-£124.38||(at day 40)||40||-£28.75||Click Here|
|Value Football Betting||-£155.80||(at day 34)||34||-£23.60||Click Here|
As usual, clicking the name of a service takes you straight to their home page, whilst there are links to every review above.
Once again our top three consists of the week's top three earners and it's becoming an increasing difficult struggle not to be impressed with Carl Nicholson's Racing Diary I don't like to prejudge the outcome of a review and I rarely recommend a product to you, before completion of a successful trial, but this one looks the real deal and if you wanted to jump the gun, you could secure a place on his mailing list for £24.99 a month via this link.
Until next time, all the best!