...was the result of the last two weeks' activity for the products currently featuring in the Geegeez System Trials Roundup to 06/06/2017.
Three services made profit, whilst the other three lost ground, so let's look at the winners first...
- Top spot this week goes to newcomer TrackSide whose 8 winners from 11 selections (72.7% SR) was good enough to generate £117.19 profit at an excellent ROI of some 97.66%! Our review of TrackSide can be found right here.
- Next up we have the 123 System, a stablemate of TrackSide from the Punthub portfolio and they kicked off their trial with 9 winning bets from 11 (81.8% SR) for profits of £41.45 at an ROI of 37.68%.
- And our final money-maker over the last fortnight was the Big Race Bookie Busters, whose 6 winners from 22 (27.3% SR) was enough to turn over a modest £26.37 profit at an ROI of 16.28% and as usual, every bet is listed right here.
As I said at the top, it was an even split between those making money and those losing money, although it should be said that the losses far outweighed the gains, as you'll now see...
- Our least worst performance came from Bookies Enemy #1, who lost £54.00 on the final day of what turned out to be an excellent trial. I'm more than happy to ignore that day's loss after looking at the bigger picture, but I'll come back to that shortly.
- Next in line came the Racing Pro, whose £105.00 loss meant that they ended their trial in the red, so we obviously can't recommend this one to you at present.
- And the wooden spoon goes to Robert Frasers Racing Tips, which really has had a nightmare start to the review period. Losses of £60 in the first quarter were almost trebled with a further deficit of £173.20 over the last fortnight, putting this one in real trouble at "half-time"...
...as you'll now see in the updated "league table"...
|System||Profit||Service Days||Trial days||Weekly P/L||Full Review||ROI|
|Bookies Enemy #1||£1,318.47||(at day 60)||60||-£54.00||Click Here||64.17%|
|Big Race Bookie Busters||£208.47||(at day 58)||58||£26.37||Click Here||17.99%|
|TrackSide||£117.19||(at day 7)||7||£117.19||Click Here||97.66%|
|123 System||£41.45||(at day 7)||7||£41.45||Click Here||37.68%|
|Racing Pro||-£73.09||(at day 60)||60||-£105.00||Click Here||-4.30%|
|Robert Frasers Racing Tips||-£214.05||(at day 30)||30||-£173.20||Click Here||-41.16%|
As usual, clicking the name of a service takes you straight to their home page, whilst there are links to every review above.
That's the current overall position and although I did sent out an email 10 days or so ago about Bookies Enemy #1, it's worth repeating the message, especially for those who didn't see it or have recently joined us.
The basic message without banging on about it, is that we're very happy to endorse Bookies Enemy #1, which over the 60-day review period (see here for details) made massive profits of £1318.47 at a phenomenal ROI of over 64%. It's a well-run service, the vendor Gary Poole is very approachable and the whole product is very reasonably priced as follows...
- weekly = £19 OR monthly = £37 (this is the most popular option)
- quarterly = £88 (20.7% discount from monthly fee), 6-monthly = £155 (30.2% discount) OR annual = £266 (40.1% discount)
The quickest and easiest way to get involved with this one is via this link, but if you've any queries about it (or any other service for that matter!), just email me : you know where I am!
And that's your lot for this week, thanks for reading.