Saeed bin Suroor is considering options in Dubai and Saudi Arabia for his exciting filly Soft Whisper.
Runner-up on her first two starts in Britain last season, the daughter of Dubawi made it third time lucky at Salisbury in August before following up at Pontefract the following month.
She has taken her game to another level since arriving in Dubai this winter – making a successful dirt debut in the UAE 1000 Guineas Trial at Meydan shortly after the turn of the year, before producing a brilliant display in the UAE 1000 Guineas itself under Frankie Dettori.
Bin Suroor said: “She is entered in the UAE Oaks and also the Saudi Derby. She’s in both races and we will keep options open.
“She is a good filly and unbeaten in Dubai. She won the Guineas Trial and also the Guineas under Frankie. She won both races really well and has come back good from her last race.
“We’re looking forward to the future with her.”
In the immediate aftermath of his filly’s latest triumph, Bin Suroor mooted the Kentucky Oaks in America and even the European Classic races as potential long-term targets.
He added: “We’ll go step-by-step with her and see how she runs in her next race.”
Other Recent Posts by This Author:
- Mishriff poised for eagerly-awaited rematch with Adayar
- Oisin Murphy on verge of third jockeys’ championship after Haydock double
- Baaeed bidding to prove his worth in clash of the miling titans
- King wary of swift returns as Trueshan and Stradivarius clash again
- ‘Frankie factor’ has bookmakers on red alert at Ascot