Scoop6mania, dear reader, is spreading fast, and will be a wild unchecked contagion by Saturday. My good mate Gavin at Nag3 is running a syndicate for the weekend. You can get involved for as little as a tenner, should you so wish, and will win a percentage of the total winnings equivalent to your percentage of the investment pool.
For example, if the cash we pull together is £1,000, and you put in £20, you will get 20 / 1000 = 2% of any winnings. 2% of £5 million is a hundred grand. Not likely, but possible.
Enough from me - details below are copied from the Nag3 blog. Simply go to PayPal and make your contribution to the Great Nag3 / Geegeez Scoop 6 Syndicate.
So I think if anyone is interested in being a part of any Nag3 Scoop 6 syndicate then the following would have to apply.......
- I will be doing my own perm and laying out about £400-£500. This could form the basis of any final syndicated Scoop 6 bet with any additional contributions allowing this perm to be expanded to include further selections in each race.
- The Nag3/Geegeez combined brains, that's myself, Matt and my brother Gary, will pick the selections and I will endeavour to post the intended perms by 9pm Friday evening.
- This post will include a number of different amounts for perms and depending on the number of subscribers we get we'll use the appropriate perm. I'll also include reserves in case we have any non-runners.
- If you would like to be a part of the syndicate simply send your contribution to my Paypal account any time before 9am Saturday 22nd November. The minimum amount is £10 but can be any amount greater in multiples of £10. You MUST pay any Paypal fees.
- My Paypal account is firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be paid the % of the winnings your contribution accounts for.
Example: If the perm costs £1000 and you pay £10 then you will get 1% of any winnings (1% of £5m is £50,000)
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
- Minimum contribution will have to be £10. The Paypal fees MUST be paid by you.
- All contributions must be made by 9am on Saturday to allow me time to place the bet.
- An official Paypal notification email confirming that your payment has cleared before 9am Saturday 22nd November will be needed to claim any winnings. Any monies sent after 9am will be refunded.
- No Paypal E-Cheque payments please. The money must have cleared my account by the deadline to entitle you to a share.
- I'm sorry but Paypal is the only payment method I will accept.
- I will post the Final Perm on this Blog by the 1st race and all contributors will be notified by email.
- Any winnings will be paid as soon as the Tote make their payouts.
If you think this could be of interest to you please post a comment below (simply click on the highlighted word comments next to the Facebook link) or email me at email@example.com.
Obviously, by registering an interest you are under no obligation to participate.
That's it for today. I'll be in for £200, Gavin will be in for at least double that, so we'll have a few lines to play with!