It's bookmaker silly season again, with Cheltenham's Festival 2013 just around the corner, and bookmakers are falling over themselves to grab our business.
One which is making an impressive entry into the UK market - they're already the biggest domestic internet bookie in Germany - is a firm called RaceBets.com
They have a really clean and easy to navigate site, and are offering huge incentives for new customers to sign up.
Firstly, by entering the promo code 'geegeez' you will automatically be credited with a £10 free bet (terms apply). No deposit required.
Secondly, RaceBets will match your initial deposit up to £100, so a £100 deposit is worth £210!
Thirdly, RaceBets are offering some pretty tidy Cheltenham Festival concessions, as follows:
1. RaceBets refund losing Champion Hurdle Ante-Post bets if Hurricane Fly wins
2. RaceBets refund losing Supreme Novices Hurdle day of the race bets if My Tent or Yours wins
3. If your horse finishes 2nd to the SP favourite in any race at Cheltenham, RaceBets will refund your losing bet
4. If your horse loses by a nose in any race anywhere, RaceBets refund it
5. If your horse falls at the first in any race anywhere, RaceBets refund it
Like I say, those are extremely competitive concessions, and I think they'll be very popular.
How I'm playing the Champion Hurdle and other concessions
I've had a bet on Rock On Ruby to retain his crown with RaceBets, knowing that if he wins I get paid out, and if the Fly wins I get refunded.
That's pretty generous I reckon. He is 11/2 with RaceBets whereas the best price elsewhere is 6/1, so I've taken slightly shorter but I have 'jolly insurance' as well. 🙂
On Tuesday, I'll be backing something against My Tent Or Yours (I've already backed that one at 7/2), knowing that I'll have 'jolly insurance' there too.
And if I'm only beaten by the favourite in any other race, 'jolly insurance' will kick in there as well. Sweet.
Finally, God forbid that we'd have a first fence faller, but they do happen, as you all know. So it's nice to get the dough back there too.
RaceBets are here to stay, and I think they've made a really strong entry into the UK market. Now is the time to get your free no deposit £10 bet (i.e. you register, they give you money to bet with)
How to get your £10 no deposit free bet
- Go to RaceBets.com and select 'Register Now' from the top right hand corner. [Note: you MUST use a link on this page or the bonus will not be applied to your account]
- Enter a username and password and the your name and address
- Once registered and signed in, click the 'Bonus' link and enter the code 'geegeez' (see below)
And that's it. You should now received £10 absolutely free to bet with.
Don't forget, they'll match your first deposit up to £100, meaning you can claim as much as £210 to bet by depositing £100.
As always, make sure you read the terms of the offer.