An online fundraising auction in aid of Graham Lee has been set up, featuring plenty of interesting racing lots.
All monies raised will be managed by the Injured Jockeys Fund but go directly to the 47-year-old rider.
Bids can be placed on a number of experiences, including spending a morning on the gallops of trainers such as Paul Nicholls, Karl Burke, Harry Derham, Donald McCain and Fergal O’Brien.
Tours of several studs are also available, along with hospitality packages at racecourses like York, Newbury, Sedgefield and Stratford.
Perhaps the most popular of the lots, though, will be the chance to play a four-ball round of golf with Sir AP McCoy.
Grand National and Group One-winning jockey Lee suffered a serious injury at Newcastle earlier this month.
A JustGiving page established by Lee’s daughter has raised more than £162,000 for the Injured Jockeys Fund, while a nomination to new stallion Paddington, provided by Coolmore, will be auctioned off by Tattersalls on December 4.
The latest auction set up in aid of Lee can be viewed via https://platform.nationalfundingscheme.org/GrahamLee
Other Recent Posts by This Author:
- Aintree officials confident of dealing with any attempt at protest repeat
- Willie Mullins starting to formulate National plans
- Handicapper says to expect just a handful of British-trained National starters
- Long-term National plan coming together for Cromwell and Vanillier
- Elliott assembling bumper squad in search of fourth National