were the keys to success in the...
Geegeez Weekly System Trials Roundup for 25/11/2015...
...as one of our football triallists outscored the racing tipsters to claim the weekly top spot amongst our 16 active reviews. One service made no selections this week, but 7 of the remaining 15 made a profit of £411.03 between them, with our weekly top three as follows :
- Top spot went to the Football Advisor, whose shrewd selections added a further £142.45 to the bottom line and if you want to see how they managed that, simply click here to read Phil's detailed report.
- Next in line and not too far behind was Classic Racing Gold, who after making almost £115 in week one, weighted in with another £109.10 profit this week to continue their excellent start, all of which has been documented in Iain's review.
- And our terrific trio is completed by last week's top earner High Rollers Betting who continue to blaze a trail with a further £78.50 in the bank. Not all our reviews are as enjoyable to compile as this one and Barry's report certainly makes good reading so far.
But, of course, where there are winners there are losers, and 8 services lost a combined £509.51 between them and the bottom three in descending order this week were...
- former high-flyer All Weather Profits who lost quite a chunk of profit for the second week in a row and a quick look at James' review shows this week's deficit was £100.10.
- second worst was BETS2U who seem to lack consistency after being in our top three earners last week and of the £105.02 profit declared last week, they handed £105 back this time around, as can be seen in Ray's report.
- which leaves us with the wooden spoon for Bookies Enemy No.1, who had seemingly been turning a corner in recent weeks, but all good work was undone by a loss of £105.45 in the past seven days and our man Ernest is logging the selections here.
But how does all this affect the overall standings?
|System||Profit||Service Days||Trial days||Weekly P/L||Full Review|
|Match Day Profits||£589.94||(at day 28)||28||£15.93||Click Here|
|High Rollers Betting||£483.66||(at day 30)||30||£78.50||Click Here|
|Football Advisor||£389.24||(at day 37)||37||£142.45||Click Here|
|All Weather Profits||£268.77||(at day 57)||57||-£100.10||Click Here|
|Lucrative Portfolio (WIN)||£240.00||(at day 52)||52||-£60.00||Click Here|
|Classic Racing Gold||£223.90||(at day 11)||11||£109.10||Click Here|
|Max Racing Tips||£163.05||(at day 38)||38||£24.98||Click Here|
|Each Way King||£66.30||(at day 21)||21||-£33.70||Click Here|
|Football Fever||£31.71||(at day 17)||17||-£39.00||Click Here|
|Lucrative Portfolio (LAY)||£28.95||(at day 39)||39||£18.52||Click Here|
|BETS2U||£6.93||(at day 50)||50||-£105.00||Click Here|
|Head 2 Head Sports||-£5.86||(at day 6)||6||£0.00||Click Here|
|Daily Nap||-£19.79||(at day 60)||60||-£20.00||Click Here|
|Lucrative Portfolio (PLACE)||-£34.38||(at day 46)||46||£21.55||Click Here|
|Bookies Enemy No.1||-£175.23||(at day 49)||49||-£105.45||Click Here|
|Bet Alchemist||-£184.74||(at day 28)||28||-£46.26||Click Here|
As always, clicking the name of a service takes you to their homepage,
where you'll find plenty of information on the product and also the opportunity to sign up, if you wanted to.
The overall picture is quite appealking in fairness with 11 profitable services sharing £2492.45 and five loss makers showing a combined deficit of just £420.00, meaning that backing every selection offered to you by our traillists is worth £2072.45 at present.
All of our top three are in great form and all offer something different and as such, if you were thinking of treating yourself to a subscription for Christmas, you could do a lot worse than picking 1, 2 or even all 3 of Match Day Profits , High Rollers Betting or Football Advisor.
If you want any advice/help/info on those three or indeed anything on this page, just drop me a line, I'd love to hear from you.