For every day in the year, dear reader, there is at least one system for which you could exchange cash for hope. There are myriad betting, laying, trading, scalping, forex, sports, etc., systems, each one accompanied by a sales letter promising you untold riches for $47. We've all seen the hype, to the point where we are immunised in the main to their alchemistic (but rarely, if ever, altruistic) statements.
That's why I'm bringing back, by popular demand, the product review section of the site. Now, things will be a little different from next week, when there will be two things happening in parallel:
1. The normal Bisogno blog posts will be advertised to you in the normal way via an email every few days
(nothing new or different so far, I hear you cry... and you'd be right. But...)
2. There will be the appearance of system review posts on a regular basis. The posts will not be advertised to you by email, but they will be here for you to look at whenever you pop by. The easiest way to find these is that I will tell you what we're reviewing, and perhaps even link to the initial system preview. Thereafter, you can either use the search box in the top right corner of the site. Or, you can look down the right hand 'sidebar' for where it says, "Recent Posts" (this is underneath the little ads).
However, before we can begin reviewing products, I need your help. I've already chosen four helpers to do the reviews - thanks a million if you applied but were unsuccessful (there may well be further opportunities in the future) - but what I don't have is an idea of what systems you'd like us to take a look at.
Whilst I can't get hold of all systems and services, I do have access to a fair percentage. So, in the comments box below, do please mention the name of any system / service you'd like to be reviewed.
NOTE: In order to be considered for a review, the system / service must satisfy the following criteria:
1. It must offer either a free trial or a money back guarantee period, such that buyers can try without worrying about losing their money if it doesn't suit their style.
2. It must have a website, AND a contact email address (note, I am a little wary of contacts who use gmail or hotmail for contact).
3. Ideally, though not absolutely necessary, it should have some proven historical results.
4. The system owner must be prepared to allow the product to be trialed live on the blog for a month (I will make the approach on this, but it may mean that for some products, we can't do a review alas if the owner won't let us share the details in advance of the event).
I am looking for systems that are any of the following types:
a. horse racing betting systems / services
b. horse racing laying systems / services
c. sports betting systems / services
d. forex systems / services
So, now it's over to you... If you know of a system or service that has looked interesting to you, and ticks the boxes above, leave a comment below with the name and website address for it, and I will start making a list of products for review. I'll also post this separately somewhere on the site, so you can see what we're lining up. (Please, no 'spammy' comments, just the name of the system, what type it is, and the website address. Thanks)
To today's racing, and there are a number of draw opportunities, but only one that I felt was strong enough to put on the FRP page. My other fancies are as follows:
Nottingham 2.00 - Bridge Note (ew) - may well not have been suited by Southwell's deep all weather surface on debut, and she's entitled to improve a fair bit for that. She's got the plum draw and, at 11/1, may reward each way support.
Nottingham 5.20 - Little Eden (ew) - well drawn, decent jockey (amongst some dodgy apprentices), and unexposed with a win and a second from just four career starts, this one should run well.
Ripon 6.20 - Dark Oasis - an early contender for worst race of the season, this seller contains non-winners of over seventy races, and most of these are destined for the Winalot factory (the only way these will ever win a lot), and if Dark Oasis can't see them off, the rest of his career looks truly grim.
Finally, I am duty bound to tell you that Julia's Bavarica is running again today. The grand old stick has placed in no less than 50% of her career starts, being in the first three 31 of 62 times. Can she get to over fifty percent today? Well, she's a course and distance winner and has three further places at the track/trick to her name; she's in form; the jockey - whilst an amateur - is decent enough; and, in a race where many of her opponents don't know how to win, or aren't certain to handle the conditions, 16/1 is more than fair.
Good luck, and remember to leave a comment with your choice of backing system, laying system, sports system or forex system. I'll come back next week with a list of those we're going to kick off with.