Well, if the performance of the Tips Service over the last fortnight is anything to go by, then this could well be the case, as we'll now see in the Geegeez System Trials Roundup to 01/08/2017.
Struggling quite badly with a loss of £568.34 at an ROI of -46.6% a the halfway point of their trial, my last report on them wasn't too positive! However over the last fortnight, they've hit 8 winners from 39 and although that 20.5% strike is only ranked 5th best of our current 6 trials, it was good enough to return a profit of £230.29.
This means that with a fortnightly ROI of 59.05%, the Tips Service is this fortnight's star performer and whilst they've still some way to go to get out of the red (as you see later in the league table and also in our review), they're in a much better position approaching the final quarter of their trial.
And now here's how the other five reviews fared (in order of fortnightly ROI) since my last report...
- Omaha Racing (review right here) built upon their steady start by adding 5 winners from 13 (38.46% SR = 3rd best this fortnight) for profits of £49.60 at an ROI of 25.31%. Not the busiest of services, but definitely going the right way.
- TrackSide had a poor first quarter, then recouped virtually all of their losses in the second quarter and now the third quarter of their trial shows 5 winners from 16 (31.25% SR = 4th best) and a profit of £27.31 at an ROI of 15.88%, putting them back in the black with 16 review days to go. To be honest an ROI of over 15% is good going for any service right now!
- The 123 System had a bit of a strange fortnight, as seen in their review as their 6 winners from 10 selections (60% SR) gave them easily the best strike rate of our triallists, but this win & place service is currently hitting more placers than winners, hence a fortnightly loss of ££3.77 (-3.77% ROI), but they remain in good health, as I'll show below.
- Not such good news for those following the advised bets from Elite, as my words from last time came back to haunt me. This service actually has some really good numbers behind, so I'm hoping the last fortnight was just some "blip" (trust me, I know from personal experience how tough the last fortnight has been, my own figures are shocking!). Anyway, the advised bets saw 14 winners from 32 (43.75% =2nd best), but as many of them were short priced placers, a loss of £130.52 (38.28% of stakes) was accrued : the full story is right here.
- And as many of those 14 "winners" were actually E/W placers, those following Elite on a win only basis (which has been very successful in the past) only had 4 winners from 32 (12.5% SR is the worst of our 6 this fortnight) and the review shows a loss of £192.66 (56.5% of stakes) since my last roundup.
... and now our updated "league table", ordered by overall ROI...
|System||Profit||Service Days||Trial days||Fortnightly P/L||Full Review||ROI|
|123 System||£145.11||(at day 46)||46||£3.58||Click Here||23.03%|
|Omaha Racing||£71.64||(at day 17)||17||£49.60||Click Here||19.26%|
|Elite (as advised)||£134.09||(at day 38)||38||-£130.52||Click Here||12.44%|
|Elite (win only)||£51.90||(at day 38)||38||-£192.66||Click Here||4.81%|
|TrackSide||£26.48||(at day 44)||44||£27.31||Click Here||3.27%|
|Tips Service||-£338.05||(at day 40)||40||£230.29||Click Here||-20.99%|
As usual, clicking the name of a service takes you straight to their home page, whilst there are links to every review above.
That's not too bad a picture to be fair. Admittedly a couple of the ROIs are lower than you'd hope for (anything over 10% is always worth a second look) and the Tips Service is still deeply into the red, but if the past fortnight and their historic performance is anything to go by, then that stunning comeback may very well be on the cards!
As you can see, several of our services are at or are approaching the final quarter of their trials, so I'm going to need to add some new reviews in a fortnight's time, so now would be an ideal opportunity for you to request a trial for a service you've seen and aren't sure about.
Send me your suggestions and service queries to the usual place and I'll be back in a fortnight!