Placepot Pointers

Placepot Pointers – Sunday 18th March

Awaiting news from the racecourses this morning before deciding which venue to opt for, if any racing is possible today - latest update on conditions:

FFOS LAS: There is a two inch covering of snow here in Bristol this morning and the white stuff is scheduled to continue until lunchtime - no inspection was planned but you can understand my position, not wanting to commit until I know that the course has not been blitzed overnight.

CARLISLE: Inspection planned for 8.00 - The temperature is not expected to rise above two degrees at the track today; an obvious worry.

BAD NEWS - BOTH MEETINGS ABANDONED

Your first 30 days for just £1
0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.