...is an alliterative way of describing the fortunes of our triallists in the three weeks since my last roundup. I assumed you'd all be far more interested in Matt's excellent festival coverage than you'd be in my review report!
So, now the buzz has died down somewhat, here is the Geegeez System Trials Roundup to 20/03/2018.
I'll keep my ramblings to a minimum, as the facts and figures below tend to speak for themselves, but as my headline intimates, it has been a pretty good period for virtually all of the services currently on trial with ten of the dozen showing profit over the last three weeks.
And our three-weekly top three looks like this...
- Cleeve Racing made an excellent £331.95 profit at an ROI of some 73.8% courtesy of 12 winning bets from 31 selections (38.7% SR), which are all listed right here.
- Next best financially was Loves Racing, whose £198.50 profit actually came at a much better ROI of 116.8% and a glance at their review show this came from hitting 2 winners from 10 bets (20% SR)
- And our top three is completed by Each Way Hits, who added another £130.00 to their bottom line at an ROI of 96.3% after 4 winners from 13 (30.8% SR) and once again, you can see every selection right here.
In fact backing every selection from each of our dozen triallists would have seen you bank almost £700.00 over the last three weeks, as documented right here in...
...the latest Geegeez reviews league table...
|System||Profit||Service Days||Trial days||Fortnightly P/L||Full Review||ROI|
|Cleeve Racing||£623.45||(at day 29)||29||£331.95||Click Here||39.46%|
|E/W Leader||£285.93||(at day 41)||41||£127.13||Click Here||60.84%|
|Each Way Hits||£182.12||(at day 28)||28||£130.00||Click Here||61.74%|
|Betting Mastermind||£147.30||(at day 38)||38||£28.40||Click Here||n/a|
|Racing Excellence 5f Lays||£78.19||(at day 4)||4||£39.83||Click Here||n/a|
|Racing Excellence VIP Bets||£69.97||(at day 54)||54||£26.57||Click Here||2.60%|
|The Racing Tipster||£66.00||(at day 19)||19||£101.00||Click Here||23.57%|
|Loves Racing||£61.50||(at day 7)||7||£198.50||Click Here||11.39%|
|Race Reader||£59.33||(at day 14)||14||£16.00||Click Here||23.73%|
|Racing Excellence Best Bets||£17.54||(at day 53)||53||-£15.02||Click Here||3.40%|
|Draw Master||-£2.80||(at day 29)||29||£33.60||Click Here||-0.19%|
|15 Point Plan||-£331.35||(at day 36)||36||-£258.50||Click Here||-21.11%|
As usual, clicking the name of a service takes you straight to their home page, whilst there are links to every review above.
Now, that table is pretty self explanatory, so I'm not going to patronise you by going into it it too much detail, other than to suggest that only one of them really looks like they're struggling and even then, they've still got ample time left in the 60-day review period to make a comeback.
And my pre-Easter three to follow (or at least keep an eye on!) are...
- Cleeve Racing for breaking beyond £600 profit before the halfway point of their review.
- E/W Leader for their consistency coupled with an excellent ROI of over 60%
- and Each Way Hits, who are also racking their profits up at a rate north of 60p in the pound.
I'm not telling you to rush out and sign up to any just now, but if you were interested in adding something new to your portfolio, you could do a lot worse than one, two or even all three of those I've singled out.
My next report will be after Easter, so I hope you and your families have a good one and if you need me, you know where I am!