Lord North will not contest this afternoon’s Prince of Wales’s Stakes at Royal Ascot.
The five-year-old won the 10-furlong feature last year and had been set for a high-profile clash with dual Classic winner Love.
However, with the ground officially described as good to firm, trainers John and Thady Gosden have declared their charge a non runner.
Other Recent Posts by This Author:
- ‘Beyond my wildest dreams’ – long season pays ultimate dividend for Murphy
- Alcohol Free one of the highlights for Murphy in another championship season
- Glorious scenes at Ascot as Sheikh Hamdan’s silks record famous hat-trick
- Aldaary bounds to Balmoral victory
- Sealiway shocks big guns in Champion Stakes