Below are some selected races using the 'in development' Race Analysis Report. There are some important points to note if you'd like to play with this today:
1. Place tab excludes win data currently, and shows 2nd to 4th for all races irrespective of runners
2. Distance data is exact, meaning any slight variations are not catered for currently
3. Ratings info on the right hand side is not functional yet.
4. Where Class is 1 (i.e. Listed or above), all Group and Listed contests are included currently
5. Going and field size can be changed to cater for changes (i.e. heavy rain, glut of non-runners) - NOTE> Soft ground now, so change going to soft at York!
PLEASE NOTE - If you are reviewing this page AFTER racing, the grids are updated in real time as the results come in. That means there's more likely to be a correlation between the winner featuring highly in the grid. Hope that makes sense.