Stat of the Day, 14th December 2015
Saturday's Result :
1.10 Lingfield : Alder Mairi @ 5/2 BOG WON at 5/1 (Made all, went right 3rd, clear from 4 out, went left last, stayed on strongly to win by 12 lengths)
Monday's selection runs in the...
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I'll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day's race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can't give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Reblis @ 5/2 BOG
Since the start of 2010 at odds of 7/1 and shorter, trainer Gary Moore's runners here at Plumpton are 47/168 (28% SR) for 42.5pts (+25.3% ROI), broken down as follows...
- males are 45/147 (28.7% SR) for 47.8pts (+30.5% ROI)
- top 6 finishers LTO are 44/143 (30.8% SR) for 50.5pts (+35.3% ROI)
- those carrying 10-5 to 11-9 are 41/131 (31.3% SR) for 53.9pts (+41.1% ROI)
- handicappers are 26/108 (24.1% SR) for 36.8pts (+34.1% ROI)
- those who last ran 16 to 30 days ago are 23/66 (34.8% SR) for 52.4pts (+79.5% ROI)
- those ridden by Joshua Moore are 20/57 (35.1% SR) for 42.1pts (+73.9% ROI)
- chasers are 16/55 (29.1% SR) for 18.4pts (+33.4% ROI)
- handicap chasers are 12/44 (27.3% SR) for 20.5pts (+46.5% ROI)
The trainer's son, Joshua Moore, also has a good record here at Plumpton, winning 10 of his 32 (31.25% SR) rides here, producing 17.5pts (+54.6% ROI) profit over fences here, of which he's 10/24 (41.7% SR) for 25.5pts (+106.2% ROI) for his dad, Gary and together they are 7/19 (36.8% SR) for 24.9pts (+131.2% ROI) in handicap chases here.
And today they team up with Reblis, who is 3 from 8 here over fences, of which he's 3 from 5 on soft / heavy ground. He's also 2 from 4 over 3m2f with both wins coming from his two runs on soft ground at this trip.
And my recommended bet, based on the above and at prices available at 11.30pm?
A 1pt win bet on Reblis @ 5/2 BOG with a number of firms, so to see what your preferred bookie is offering...
Don't forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day,
just click here for more details.
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS