Saturday's Result :
5.05 Gowran Park: Fr Humphrey @ 7/1 BOG PU at 7/1 (Tracked leaders, slightly slow 2nd, not fluent 6th, pecked 5 out, soon lost place, no extra and eased approaching straight, pulled up before 3 out)
Monday's runner goes in the...
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I'll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day's race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can't give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Captain Redbeard @ 4/1 BOG
Since the start of 2011, Stuart Coltherd's NH handicappers are 48/340 (14.1% SR) for 162.9pts (+47.9% ROI) profits, of which...
- males are 40/272 (14.7% SR) for 148.6pts (+54.6% ROI)
- those racing over 2m to 2m6.5f are 39/260 (15% SR) for 160.7pts (+61.8% ROI)
- hurdlers are 15/135 (11.1% SR) for 71.9pts (+53.3% ROI)
- on good to soft ground : 10/78 (12.8% SR) for 86.2pts (+110.5% ROI)
- 7yr olds are 15/71 (21.1% SR) for 52.4pts (+73.8% ROI)
- at Kelso : 9/57 (15.8% SR) for 162.9pts (+47.9% ROI)
- at Class 3 : 7/44 (15.9% SR) for 56.2pts (+127.8% ROI)
And in addition to the trainer-based figures above, it's also worth noting that since the start of 2012, male handicap hurdlers running 3 to 60 days after a win by 4 lengths or more in a handicap hurdle last time out are 288/1113 (25.9% SR) for 223.3pts at an ROI of 20.1%.
So the call is...a 1pt win bet on Captain Redbeard at 4/1 BOG. That price is very widely available, so the what your bookie is offering, simply...
Don't forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS