Saturday's Runner was...
15:45 Kempton: Time To Blossom @ 11/2 BOG 7th at 11/4 (Raced wide tracked leaders, pushed along over 3f out, weakened 2f out, tailed off tchd 3/1)
We continue with Saturday's...
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I'll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day's race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can't give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
My Boy Henry @ 4/1 BOG
A Class 3, seven-furlong handicap with just the four runners.
My Boy Henry was a good winner over six furlongs last time out at Newcastle and the step up in trip to seven furlongs here today looks likely to suit.
The following stats are applicable to our selection.
- on the all-weather tracks, he is 1/1 (100%) for 7.5 pts
- over seven furlongs he is 2/4 (50%) for 3.25 pts
- trainer Karl Burke over the past 30 days is 5/35 (14.29%) for 16.03 pts
- here at Wolverhampton over the past year he is 9/50 (18%) for 34.24 pts
- at the all-weather courses, he is 43/354 (12.15%) for 56.70 pts
- with his sprinters, he is 81/646 (12.54%) for 99.51 pts
- jockey Clifford Lee for the past 14 days is 1/6 (16.67%) for 28 pts
- at this course over the past five years, he is 8/54 (14.81%) for 45.50 pts
...all pointing to...a 1pt win bet on My Boy Henry @ 4/1 BOG which was available with Paddy Power and Betfred at 18:50 on Sunday. To see what your preferred bookie is offering, simply...
Don't forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS
P.S. all P/L returns quoted in the stats above are to Betfair SP, as I NEVER bet to ISP and neither should you. I always use BOG bookies for SotD, wherever possible, but I use BFSP for the stats as it is the nearest approximation I can give, so I actually expect to beat the returns I use to support my picks. If that's unclear, please ask!