Saturday's Result :
14:45 Wetherby: Native River @ 13/2 BOG 2nd @ 5/2 (Led, driven after 4 out, headed approaching next, ridden before 2 out, kept on and every chance last, no extra towards finish opened 6/1)
Monday's pick goes in the...
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I'll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day's race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can't give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Goring at 6/1 BOG
In a wide open race, Goring switches from turf to the all-weather, and if making the switch in a satisfactory manner, his mark may be on the lenient side.
The following stats are applicable here
- his sire, Areion, is 4/21 for 13 pts (19.05%)
- Eve Johnson Houghton is currently amongst the winners for the past 30 days is 5/32 for 18.5 pts (15.63%)
- at the course over the past year she is 4/44 for 16.5 pts (9.09%)
- over the past five years here her record reads 25/204 for 18.57 pts (12.25%)
- and her record with sprinters is 32/309 for 2.1 pts (10.36%)
The combination of Eve Johnson Houghton and John Fahy have produced the following stats
- the past 30 days they are 1/2 for 11pts (50%)
- and here at Kempton over the past five years they are 12/76 for 22.94 pts (15.79%)
...pointing us towards...a 1pt win bet on Goring at 6/1 BOG a price offered by Bet365 (my preference) and William Hill at 6:45pm on Sunday, but to see your preferred bookies' odds, simply...
Don't forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS