Saturday's Result :
5.55 Hexham : Heart O Annandale @ 7/2 BOG Led, headed before 5th, reminders before 4 out, weakened before 2 out.
Monday's pick goes in the...
Before I post the daily selection, just a quick reminder of how I operate the service. Generally, I'll identify and share the selection in the evening before the following day's race and I then add a detailed write-up later on that night/next morning.
Those happy to take the early price on trust can do so, whilst some might prefer to wait for my reasoning. As I fit the early service in around my family life, I can't give an exact timing on the posts, so I suggest you follow us on Twitter and/or Facebook for instant notifications of a published pick.
Blitz @ 11/2 BOG
A 3 yr old filly trained by Clive Cox, whose yard is in good form of late, rattling up 7 winners from 22 in the past fortnight and who also has a good record here at Windsor with 28 winners from 122 (23% SR) for 33.8pts (+27.7% ROI) profit from blindly backing all his runners here.
And of those 122...
- 2-6 yr olds are 28/118 (23.7%) for 37.8pts (+32%)
- at class 3-5 : 27/115 (23.5%) for 38.15pts (+33.2%)
- at odds of 12/1 and shorter : 28/100 (28%) for 55.8pts (+55.8%)
- on Good & Good to Firm ground : 24/89 (27%) for 49.8pts (+56%)
- and with just 0-2 runs that season : 24/87 (27.6%) for 55.9pts (+64.2%)
AND...2-6 yr olds at class 3-5 at odds of 12/1 and shorter on Good & Good to Firm ground with just 0-2 runs that season = 20/54 (37% SR) for 70.8pts (+131.1% ROI), and of these 54 runners for your Clive Cox Windsor micro...
- handicappers are 11/29 (37.9%) for 42.3pts (+146%)
- 3 yr olds are 8/25 (32%) for 29.8pts (+119.1%)
- on Good to Firm : 11/22 (50%) for 44.4pts (+202%)
- and at Class 4 : 5/14 (35.7%) for 15.4pts (+110.3%)
...supporting...a 1pt win bet on Blitz @ 11/2 BOG which was quite widely available at 7.00pm on Sunday, but those able to take the 6/1 BOG offered by Betfred/Totesport (two tails of the same dog), would be advised to do so. To see what your preferred bookie is offering, simply...
Don't forget, we offer a full interactive racecard service every day!
REMINDER: THERE IS NO STAT OF THE DAY ON SUNDAYS
P.S. all P/L returns quoted in the stats are to Betfair SP, as (i) I NEVER bet to ISP and neither should you and (ii) although inferior to the BOG odds we secure, BFSP is the nearest approximation I can give, so I actually expect to beat the returns quoted.