A nice bit of alliteration to kick off the the Geegeez System Trials Roundup to 25/04/2017, which as the headline would suggest, will show that our top 3 services on last week's leaderboard all struggled to maintain their momentum, as...
- leader Racing Diary only found one winner from twelve on the way to a weekly loss of £85.00 (full details here)
- a similar fate befell Bookies Enemy #1 with just the one winner too, but that came from 20 picks! So, this review shows a loss of £154.00 - ouch!
- and our third placed service, National Hunt Supremo, saw out the last day of their review by giving two losers at a cost of £20.00.
But it wasn't all doom and gloom, as the other five active reviews all showed profit over the week, albeit modest ones and from top to bottom, here's how they fared...
- Stable Whispers hit just one winner from eleven, but at 14/1, it ensured a £40.00 profit, as seen here
- High Rollers Betting finally got back to winning ways, but I fear that 11 winners from 43 for £38.43 will be too little too late to rescue this trial
- Racing Pro made a solid if unspectacular £35.00, thanks to a good strike rate ( 5 from 14), all listed right here for you
- Big Race Bookie Busters didn't quite bust the bookies with a £10.13 gain, but a 40% strike rate (details here) keeps this one going the right way
- and last, but not least is the £5.92 returned by Target Tips, after 3 winners from 9 listed in their review
And here's how all that affects our overall "leaderboard"...
|System||Profit||Service Days||Trial days||Weekly P/L||Full Review|
|Racing Diary||£629.89||(at day 35)||35||-£85.00||Click Here|
|National Hunt Supremo||£198.12||(at day 60)||60||-£20.00||Click Here|
|Racing Pro||£196.66||(at day 26)||26||£35.00||Click Here|
|Big Race Bookie Busters||£179.51||(at day 29)||29||£10.13||Click Here|
|Bookies Enemy #1||£121.95||(at day 35)||35||-£137.00||Click Here|
|Target Tips||£59.06||(at day 46)||46||£5.92||Click Here|
|Stable Whispers||£51.38||(at day 36)||36||£40.00||Click Here|
|High Rollers Betting||-£730.61||(at day 43)||43||£38.43||Click Here|
As usual, clicking the name of a service takes you straight to their home page, whilst there are links to every review above.
The big mover there is the drop from 2nd to 6th suffered by Bookies Enemy #1, but that aside the overall picture is pretty healthy with the obvious exception of High Rollers Betting who now require snookers and a minor miracle, but we never write any trial off until it's actually over, despite how bleak it might appear.
That, fortunately, wasn't the case for National Hunt Supremo, whose review came to a conclusion this week. They don't have selections every day, so a 60-day betting review actually took 5 months to conclude, but with 25 winners from 75 selections (33.33% SR) in that time returning level stakes profits of 19.81pts at an ROI of 26.4%, it's one we're happy to approve!
In fact, in his review, Iain MacMillan says "...it is profitable and well run, I have no hesitation in recommending National Hunt Supremo to anyone wanting to add value to their punting...." and we see it as a useful addition to a portfolio of services, rasther than one to use as your main source of tips.
The sporadic nature of the service is reflected in a very reasonable pricing policy, as a subscription to National Hunt Supremo is currently priced at just £9.95 per month, but there are substantial discounts for those signing up for longer periods. A quarterly subscription is offered at £19.95 ie three months for the price of two.
Geegeez readers can take a month for just £2.49 via this link and it's worth noting that all payments are handled by Paypal, rather than paying any vendor directly, giving you some assurances should you need them.
If you need any further information on this service (or any other for that matter!), then don't hesitate to ask (my bark is worse than my bite), failing that I'll be back at the same time next week!
Thanks for reading,