...whilst the other nine floundered! And that's the tale of the...
...Geegeez System Trials Roundup to 07/09/2016.
Backing all the selections from the dozen services currently under review here at Geegeez, would have set you back some £259.58 this week, which is why we try before you buy! And but for one result (more on that very shortly), it could have been a whole lot worse!
As it was, just three services managed to make any money this week, starting with Value Racing Tips, whose 4 winners from 17 (23.5% SR) just about kept them on the right side of the line with a £1.50 (+0.88%) profit on the week! As ever, the full story is here in the review.
Next best was an unlikely candidate in the shape of Glenn Whelan Racing, which had struggled until now, but hopefully the final third of their trial will see them kick on and at least clear the rest of their deficit. They were on -£195.70 this time last week, so a return of 11 winners from 35 (31.4%) for profits of £41.71 (+11.9%) represents progress in the right direction, if nothing else.
And last but by no means least, the one who kept the overall losses down to just below £260 for the whole group was (somewhat unsurprisingly) Nick Hardman's Big Race Analysis. It was actually a quiet week for Dr Nick with just one day's worth of action last Saturday. Yet, he still advised 5 winners from 14 (35.7%) for returns of £178.00 (+127.1%) to continue his imperious march towards becoming Geegeez' highest earning triallist ever!
Big Race Analysis currently needs another £31.06 to achieve that figure and with over half of its 60-race day trial to come, it'd be a brave man to back against it. Nick's busy this week, with selections from Doncaster ahead of the weekend and has already advised six for today. And if you wanted to get those picks for yourself, this link gives 25% discount to Geegeez readers, off the current membership prices, which are...
- Monthly : £29.97 (£22.47 for Geegeez readers via the link)
- Quarterly : £69.99 (£52.49 discounted rate)
- Annual : £239.88 (£186.75 discounted rate)
And now to the week's "also-rans", as nine services lost a combined total of a shade over £480 with eight of the reversals averaging just under £40 each, ranging from £16.56 to £73.43, so no real dramas there.
The one who did flop quite badly this week, though was last week's top performer 1pt Investments, who gave back £165 of last week's excellent £543 profit, as this rollercoaster of a service struggles for consistency, highlighted by them hitting just 2 winners from 28 in the last 7 days!
And now, the latest "league table"...
|System||Profit||Service Days||Trial days||Weekly P/L||Full Review|
|Big Race Analysis||£1,292.50||(at day 28)||28||£178.00||Click Here|
|1pt Investments||£614.16||(at day 58)||58||-£165.00||Click Here|
|Value Favs||£354.92||(at day 60)||60||-£16.56||Click Here|
|Yard Info||£81.06||(at day 57)||57||-£73.43||Click Here|
|Value Racing Tips||£66.00||(at day 14)||14||£1.50||Click Here|
|All Weather God||-£13.45||(at day 33)||33||-£48.90||Click Here|
|Value Racer||-£60.00||(at day 6)||6||-£20.00||Click Here|
|Low Hanging Profits||-£66.98||(at day 9)||9||-£63.68||Click Here|
|Pro Footy Tips||-£84.80||(at day 21)||21||-£28.00||Click Here|
|Racing Excellence||-£109.79||(at day 60)||60||-£32.00||Click Here|
|Glenn Whelan Racing||-£153.99||(at day 40)||40||£41.71||Click Here|
|Racing Gold||-£217.10||(at day 39)||39||-£33.22||Click Here|
As usual, clicking the name of a service takes you straight to their home page, whilst there are links to every review above.
As I mentioned earlier, it does seem to be all about Nick Hardman's Big Race Analysis, whose near-£1300 so far has come at the following rate : 28 days of selections over a 65 day period (mainly weekends) giving 273 bets (9.75 bets per betting day) with 73 winners (26.74% SR) and the 1292.50 profit equates to a return of 47.34% above stakes invested.
- Daily Portfolio Email. Detailing the day’s selections from an approved portfolio of betting systems.
- A monthly Betting Insiders Club report/magazine, 50 pages jam packed with pointers/advice for the coming month
- Expert Opinion. What are the trends to follow, angles and methods that are proven for this particular month. These articles are written by the likes of Editor Steve Carter, Mark ‘Statman’ Foley, Jon Gibby, Mark ‘Arbitrage’ Jenkins, Ben Aitken, Carl ‘Value Backing’ Nicholson, Sean Calvert and of course, Dr Nick Hardman's Big Race Analysis
- Winning Systems. New systems to add to your portfolio
- Betting Exchange Analysis. Where they uncover trends that you can exploit with software and automated tools.
- Detailed Analysis. Their experts research trends and system ideas and share their findings with members. Betting Insiders is a small club and you will be one of the few that has this profitable information.
- Money Management & Mindset Tips. The real secret to success is in the way you manage yourself and your money, learn how straight from the mouths of those that can do it themselves.
- Members Community. Access to the members community where you can exchange ideas with your fellow members and chat with club contributors.
- Access to the Betting Insiders Members area. Packed full of systems, strategies and methods from previous issues.
Betting Insiders is much, much more than just a tipping service, but the only way we can quantify its value in a review is to report upon selections, which was originally why we started to record the results of the Big Race Analysis selections for you here.
And that's it for this week. If you've any suggestions/queries regarding systems/services etc or any general enquiries, you know where I am (firstname.lastname@example.org), so why not get in touch?
Failing that, I'll have more for you next Wednesday!