It wasn't a great week for the majority of the dozen services we've currently go on trial, as you'll see in the
Geegeez Weekly System Trials Roundup for 16/12/2015...
but all three of those that made money this all banked a triple digit profit, as they accrued a neat £403.32 between them as follows...
- Top spot went to Match Day Profits, as this simple risk-free football service clocked up another easy £185.23. As we now approach the halfway point of the season, now would be a good time to get involved with this one (sign up here, if you fancy it!), especially with the ongoing hectic festive football programme. If you're not sure, how Paul Ruffy has made this money, read Phil's review!
- Next in line and going well is the predominantly Irish racing-based Classic Racing Gold with another £110.99 in the kitty after another good week. Ben from CRG does tip some UK racing, but the focus of this one is Irish racing and it's one of the few that are succeeding in that marketplace, as Iain's review will testify. If you want to treat yourself to this one, this link is the quickest way!
- And last but not least, we have High Rollers Betting who banked £107.10 this week to continue their own fine run of form. Specialising in UK racing, I suppose you could add this one to the two above and start building yourself a nice little portfolio. As you'll see from our "leaderboard" below, these three are consistently successful and if want to get on to HRB before Xmas, here's the link to do that. If you need a fuller picture of how/where they're successful, Barry's review holds all the answers.
Now although our terrific trio made over £400 between them, the overall review portfolio's profits for the week only stands at £128.52, because the other nine services lost almost £275 between them, with the 3 poorest performers in descending order being...
- Football Fever who lost £52.00, which leaves them a little too close to the break even point for comfort, as they kick off the second half of Phil's review.
- Each Way King comes next and the alarm bells should be starting to ring here too. A fortnight ago, David's review showed a profit of £168.80 for this serivce, but my roundup last week showed a loss of £50.75 and they've lost a further £57.50 this week. Another week like that and their profits will have been eroded.
- And our wooden spoon goes to the Bet Alchemist, who was already bottom of our "leaderboard" last week, so a further £60.00 loss is neither welcome nor does it do them any favours at the foot of the table. It's a strange one, this, as Nicky really knows his stuff, but is going through a bad patch. I'm confident he'll turn things around given time, but Iain's review doesn't make very pleasant reading at the moment.
And here's how all the above affects the standings...
|System||Profit||Service Days||Trial days||Weekly P/L||Full Review|
|Match Day Profits||£976.23||(at day 46)||46||£185.23||Click Here|
|High Rollers Betting||£844.76||(at day 51)||51||£107.10||Click Here|
|Football Advisor||£506.38||(at day 54)||54||-£23.66||Click Here|
|Classic Racing Gold||£324.84||(at day 22)||22||£110.99||Click Here|
|Each Way King||£60.55||(at day 40)||40||-£57.50||Click Here|
|Football Fever||£21.63||(at day 31)||31||-£52.00||Click Here|
|Lucrative Portfolio (LAY)||£15.03||(at day 51)||51||-£8.42||Click Here|
|Pav Sports||£4.94||(at day 15)||15||-£9.08||Click Here|
|Max Racing Tips||£1.14||(at day 54)||54||-£36.63||Click Here|
|Head 2 Head Sports||-£53.35||(at day 11)||11||-£20.00||Click Here|
|Lucrative Portfolio (PLACE)||-£65.57||(at day 60)||60||-£7.51||Click Here|
|Bet Alchemist||-£323.49||(at day 36)||36||-£60.00||Click Here|
As always, clicking the name of a service takes you to their homepage,
where you'll find plenty of information on the product and also the opportunity to sign up, if you wanted to.
There are few surprises at the top or the bottom of our mini-league, but suffice to say that if you looking to treat yourself to a service subscription or two (three/four!), then as things stand, any of our top four would fit the bill nicely depending on waht area you like to bet in.
There are two football services there, a UK racing advisory and one covering Irish racing. Personally I'd be happy to take all four as part of a portfolio, but if you want further info on any of them and our reviews don't answer query, please drop me a line at the usual email@example.com email address. I'm away Friday afternoon until Tuesday morning, but I'd be happy to hear from you otherwise!
Have a great week, whatever you're up to.
Chris & the Geegeez review team.