...according to the profusely-sweating overweight warbler Meat Loaf. So if 66.6% isn't bad, then 75% must be pretty good and that's the ratio of success currently being achieved by the services featured in the Geegeez System Trials Roundup to 27/02/2018.
In short, 9 of our 12 featured services made money over the last fortnight, but the overall standings can only match Mr Loaf with 8 of the 12 in profit since the start of their time with us.
The nine fortnightly money makers amassed some £404.36 between them with the top three earners as follows...
- 3rd place went to Each Way Hits, whose £59.12 profit came at an ROI of some 53.7% after hitting four successful bets from just ten selections (40% SR)
- our fortnightly runner-up was the Racing Excellence VIP Bets, who more than overturned their prior losses by adding £105.21 to their bottom line. This came via 20 winners from 73 bets (27.4% SR) producing an ROI of 15.4%.
- and top billing goes to....(drum roll, please)...The 15 Point Plan who went from last fortnight's biggest loser to this fortnight's biggest earner! They're still in the red, mind you, but 13 winners from 64 (20.3% SR) for £116.15 (+20% ROI) profit over the past two weeks puts them in a far healthier position as they approach the half way point of their review.
As for the losers, there was just the three as I alluded to earlier and with a combined deficit of just £128.90, there's no real drama/cause for concern at their fortnightly results in isolation, nor in the overall picture, which you'll see in a moment.
...in the latest league table...
|System||Profit||Service Days||Trial days||Fortnightly P/L||Full Review||ROI|
|Cleeve Racing||£291.50||(at day 23)||23||£15.00||Click Here||25.79%|
|E/W Leader||£158.80||(at day 27)||27||-£30.50||Click Here||48.12%|
|Betting Mastermind||£118.90||(at day 23)||23||£30.20||Click Here||n/a|
|Each Way Hits||£52.12||(at day 15)||15||£59.12||Click Here||32.57%|
|Racing Excellence VIP Bets||£43.40||(at day 37)||37||£105.21||Click Here||2.24%|
|Race Reader||£43.33||(at day 5)||5||£43.33||Click Here||61.90%|
|Racing Excellence 5f Lays||£38.36||(at day 2)||2||£19.36||Click Here||n/a|
|Racing Excellence Best Bets||£32.56||(at day 36)||36||£0.99||Click Here||9.44%|
|The Racing Tipster||-£35.00||(at day 12)||12||£15.00||Click Here||-21.87%|
|Draw Master||-£36.40||(at day 9)||9||-£36.40||Click Here||-9.33%|
|15 Point Plan||-£72.85||(at day 18)||18||£116.15||Click Here||-9.03%|
|Loves Racing||-£74.50||(at day 4)||4||-£62.00||Click Here||-37.03%|
As usual, clicking the name of a service takes you straight to their home page, whilst there are links to every review above.
Now, that's a far healthier looking table than the one I brought you a fortnight ago with some solid steady performances at the top end backed up by a couple of promising recent additions and if pushed to steer you in any direction...
...my three to keep an eye on...
- Race Reader for their excellent opening salvo that has produced an ROI of 61.9% and every selection comes backed by an extensive write-up
- Cleeve Racing for their table topping profits achieved at a decent ROI
- and the E/W Leader for their consistency coupled with an excellent ROI.
The ROI is the truest indication of a service's success and these three are producing excellent percentages right now. Join me in a fortnight's time to see if that's still the case.
All the very best,