No update last week due to Cheltenham, so it has been two weeks since my last message, during which time some of our triallisats have performed weakly, as you'll see in the...
...Geegeez System Trials Roundup for 23/03/2016.
We've just nine active reviews at present, a little short of my desired dozen, but after Easter we'll be ramping this up with the advent of the new Flat season and the usual proliferation of new service launches! And of the nine we're currently monitoring, only three made a profit over the fortnight and they were...
- 3rd place went to Cudworths Racing Lays who added another £55.80 to their previous profit, courtesy of hitting 19 correct lays from 23 (82.6% SR) over the two weeks, as catalogued here in James' review.
- our runner-up was Carl Nicholson and his Racing Diary, whose 7 winners from 32 (mainly Festival) selections (21.9% SR) led him and his followers to a £64.05 (+20% ROI) return and I've logged each selection for you right here.
- and our top dog this time around is the infrequent The Professor's Formula service. This is one of our slow-burners we cover and Ernest's review shows that since the start of the review 51 days ago, there has been just 41 selections on 20 betting days! But a run of 7 winners from 18 over the last fortnight has produced £68.66 profit at £6.00 per point.
And just as those profits above weren't spectacular, four of our six lossmakers only suffered minor setbacks ranging from £29 to £62, but it really has been a difficult passage of time for two others...
- my last update gave the weekly wooden spoon to the previously high flying The Tips Service as they lost almost £83 over the week. Well, unfortunately they appear to be in freefall, shedding another £172.86 over the last fortnight.
A quick look at Iain's review shows the current situation of just 5 winners from 54 over the fortnight on the way to a loss of £172.86 and it's only thanks to the fantastic start they made with us that is keeping their above water. They were also just £1.54 away from the dubious honour of retainnig the wooden spoon, but that went instead to...
- the normally very reliable Value Football Betting. This is a service I follow myself and there doesn't seem to be much logic and/or reason why the wheels have suddenly come off, but from an average strike rate of around 42% prior to this fortnight, they have since hit just 9 winners from 38 (23.7% SR) on their way to a loss of £174.40.
I've compiled our review myself and reading back through it, there are some freakish results in there and that probably explains what happened in fairness. Will they recover by the of the review? Who knows. Will I continue to follow it whether it passes or fails? Yes. as I think it's a very good product.
And here's the updated "leaderboard"...
|System||Profit||Service Days||Trial days||Weekly P/L||Full Review|
|Racing Diary||£219.05||(at day 37)||37||£64.05||Click Here|
|Flat Racing Master||£200.40||(at day 17)||17||-£34.40||Click Here|
|Cudworths Racing Lays||£132.80||(at day 50)||50||£55.80||Click Here|
|The Professor's Formula||£128.42||(at day 20)||20||£68.66||Click Here|
|The Tips Service||£79.00||(at day 37)||37||-£172.86||Click Here|
|Tibors Footy Tips||-£39.60||(at day 35)||35||-£62.18||Click Here|
|Head 2 Head Sports||-£75.01||(at day 49)||49||-£29.14||Click Here|
|QF Value Tips||-£95.63||(at day 34)||34||-£36.88||Click Here|
|Value Football Betting||-£132.20||(at day 31)||31||-£174.40||Click Here|
As usual, clicking the name of a service takes you straight to their home page, whilst there are links to every review above.
No real surprises to see this update's three profitable services residing in the top half of our table and I'm quietly impressed with Carl Nicholson's Racing Diary which is steadily going about building a bank. Mind you, I've seen Carl's other products and they've been successful too, so the track record is clear to see.
Until next time, happy Easter!