This morning, we upgraded our racing form software to make some important changes for mobile device (smartphones, tablets) users.
Firstly, thank you for your patience while we made those changes. We rarely go fully 'off grid' but occasionally it's necessary.
Secondly, we're aware of a few glitches and issues, as per the below list. We are aiming to have all of these resolved by the middle of next week, so please bear with us in the mean time.
The desktop site should work exactly as it previously did (though it may be marginally wider, depending on how big your screen is).
Mobile users may notice the following issues. Before I outline those, a fix for most of them is to use the 'request desktop site' option on Chrome (other browsers have a similar option). This is found from the 'three dots' menu top right on most devices.
The known issues at this stage are:
1. Class Move Report wonky fixed
2. Non Runners report wonky fixed
3. Report Angles (and Report Angles Settings) are a bit of a mess. Need tidying up. fixed
4. Tracker 'check all on/off' buttons truncated
5. Clicking to other tabs in search box does not work on DESKTOP (it does work on mobile).
6. Tracker: Sire option in Your Selection's Runs needs to display a 'Sire' column.
7. Popout Full Form is displaying weirdly
8. Some of the main reports not horizontal scrolling on mobile/tablet.
There is a good chance other things will come to light in the next few days. If you spot anything, please do let us know and we'll add to the 'fix list'.
Most of all, I hope that if you're a mobile user, you find the new format a big improvement on what preceded it. There is always a familiarisation curve, but stick with it and, in a day or three, you'll wonder how you ever got things done the old way!
Any questions, let me know.
Thanks again, and have a great weekend.